Trinity Climbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Culdaff Climbfest 2007

3 posters

Go down

Culdaff Climbfest 2007 Empty Culdaff Climbfest 2007

Post  Lena Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 8:38

Is anyone interested in heading up North for this climb fest?? http://www.colmcilleclimbers.com/

It was a super weekend last year. There were soooo many climbers from all over, the craic was great and the BBQ with fireworks was just brilliant!!!

Oh yeah...and there was climbing too :-) But, someone else will fill you in on that. I managed one climb that weekend, and needed a stiff drink afterwards! So, I guess that means there's lots on my to-climb list for this time round Smile

I'm planning to drive up anyways, if there are enough interested parties...

Lena

Back to top Go down

Culdaff Climbfest 2007 Empty Re: Culdaff Climbfest 2007

Post  Quiggers Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 8:46

The 2008 Climbfest will take place on 3rd, 4th and 5th May 2008. There will be a mess tent and a barbeque will be provided though you must bring your own grub. Portaloos will also be provided.

Could be doable... will have to see how it goes. Last year I had 2 people take lead falls while I was belaying. cyclops
Quiggers
Quiggers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lena Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 8:59

Well, after the aforementioned stiff drink, I think we know one was me...

And thanks for catching me by the way! :-)

Yep, it was a great fun weekend. I'm getting all excited now just thinking about it!! My nerves were totally shot though, trying not to drive into the sea. The parking up there was just mental!

Lena

Back to top Go down

Post  hugh Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 13:16

interesting alright- i'd be up for going along, but i'm pretty sure i have to be back in dublin pretty early on may 5th, so i might not be the greatest candidate.

but hey. posted i wish to be kept.

hugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum